Watch this series as part of a FREE trial to MasterLectures.
Amid the pluralism and secularism of Western culture, Christian apologetics has experienced a renewal of interest. In Apologetics at the Cross, Liberty professors Joshua D. Chatraw and Mark D. Allen provide an undergraduate-level introduction to the field, acquainting you with the rich history and ongoing relevance of apologetics.
By watching this series, you will be informed and equipped for engaging disbelief with the best in Christian thought.
Apologetics at the Cross is unique in its approach, which is:
• Practical, including "how to" discussions and real-life illustrations
• Balanced, bringing together the best of evidential and presuppositional apologetics
• Biblical, grounding apologetics strongly in biblical studies
• Lovingly dialogical, enabling Christians to engage skeptics with the heart as well as the mind
• Historical, attuned to how objections to the faith have been dealt with in the past
• Up-to-date, explaining the approaches of leading philosophers and apologists
• Transferrable, made for various contexts including church, parachurch, and personal apologetics