Watch this series as part of a FREE trial to MasterLectures.
In the Tactics course, apologist and author Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver’s seat, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful diplomacy. You’ll learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables and—most importantly—get people thinking about Jesus. Soon, your conversations will look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
After watching this series, you'll be able to:
• Initiate gospel conversations effortlessly
• Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
• Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
• Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
• Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Tactics - Session 1 - Getting in the Driver's Seat: The Columbo Tactic
Tactics - Session 2 - Refining Columbo
Tactics - Session 3 - Perfecting Columbo
Tactics - Session 4 - Suicide: Views that Self-Destruct
Tactics - Session 5 - Taking the Roof Off
Tactics - Session 6 - Steamroller
Tactics - Session 7 - Inside Out
Tactics - Session 8 - Mini-Tactics