Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions (Gregory Koukl)
In the Tactics course, apologist and author Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver’s seat, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful diplomacy. You’ll learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables and—most importantly—get people thinking about Jesus. Soon, your conversations will look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
After watching this series, you'll be able to:
• Initiate gospel conversations effortlessly
• Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
• Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
• Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
• Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
A CourseGuide for Tactics, when used with the accompanying book and video lectures, provides everything you need to learn on your own and go deeper in understanding topics related to the Bible, theology, ministry, and more. This CourseGuide maps your plan of study for you and provides materials t...