If you'd love to learn Greek so you can study your Bible better, then the Greek for the Rest of Us lectures is for you.
Taught by renowned Greek teacher William Mounce, this revolutionary crash-course on Greek "for the rest of us" will acquaint you with the essentials of the language and deepen your understanding of God's Word. You'll gain a sound knowledge of Greek, and you'll learn how to use tools that will add muscle to your Bible studies.
These lectures correspond to chapters in the book by the same name, and are divided into three major sections: Foundational Greek, Church Greek, and Functional Greek. Each section builds on the previous section and takes you to the next level.
By the end of the lectures you will be able to:
• Read and pronounce Greek words
• Learn the fundamentals of the Greek noun and verb system
• Conduct effective Greek word studies
• Learn the basics of Greek exegesis for biblical interpretation
• Decipher why translations are different
• Read better commentaries
• Be comfortable using reverse and traditional interlinears
• Understand the information displayed by Bible software